Bowling Green Fire Department crews are conducting their annual Federal Aviation Administration Part 139 Fire Department Training Exercises at the Bowling Green–Warren County Regional Airport from Monday through Wednesday this week. The training exercises, which include medical assists, aircraft crashes, controlled burns on jets and tractor fires, aim to prepare the firefighters for any incident that could potentially occur at the airport and help them become more familiar with the airport grounds.
- Old rest stop to become 'northern gateway' along I-65
- AP News Summary at 11:55 p.m. EDT
- Former DHS employee pleads guilty in child porn case
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Case involving rape, kidnapping allegations goes to grand jury
- Sandra Ferriell (Anderson)
- Police: Bomb threats called into numerous businesses
- Marilyn East Gaines (Elkins)
- Karla Jane Ground Lowe
- Pamela Dawn Webb
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.