Runners carrying American flags, plated vests and weighted bags participated in the Wounded Warrior Project Carry Forward 5K run throughout downtown Bowling Green hosted by Executive Fitness on State Street on Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021, starting at 8:46 a.m., the time the first plane struck the World Trade Center in New York on Sept. 11, 2001, as a way to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks.
As featured on
- FBI: Drug bust in BG turns up six pounds of meth
- WCPS driver dies from COVID-19, district grieves
- Daughter finds father’s missing WWII foot locker after 77 years
- Upscale Tony's Steakhouse coming to The Hub
- Planning commission OK's 532-lot subdivision
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Chris Neal Jones
- James Monroe 'Monty' Austin
- Colleagues mourn Caverna teacher who lost battle with COVID-19
- James Darrell Grimes, Sr.
- Millennial Money: 5 steps to level up your side hustle
- Nick Hess Announces Run for Oregon Governor
- Mortgage Coach introduces integration with LoanSense to help federal student loan holders become homeowners and increase purchase power
- The Inspiring Story of Tyce Treadway: How a High School Student is Changing the Sports World
- Sudanese officials say coup attempt failed, army in control
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.