The American Cancer Society held a Parade of Hope from Living Hope Baptist Church to Broadway United Methodist Church – where luminaria bags lined the sidewalk to honor those who have lost their lives to cancer and those still battling the disease – on Friday, June 5, 2020. The event, part of the ACS' "Weekend of Hope" events, was held in lieu of its annual Relay for Life fundraiser due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Texas Roadhouse plans Bowling Green location
- Buckner, involved in Kereiakes shooting, paroled
- Two men dead in BG shooting
- Pepper fined $100K, placed on probation for five years in money laundering case
- Suspect in Logan slaying wants to keep dreadlocks
- Subdivision planned for Old Scottsville Road
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Clayton anticipates Warren County schools to delay opening to Aug. 12
- John Scott Stone
- Julia Elizabeth Dunning