Flames engulf Indian Hills Country Club in Bowling Green on Saturday night, Dec. 7, 2019. According to Bowling Green Fire Department Deputy Chief Rob Gilliam, eight units from the BGFD and volunteer units from Alvaton Fire Department and Gott Fire Department will work throughout the night to extinguish spot fires, secure unstable areas and investigate the origin of the fire.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Beshear announces new Warren cases, says testing to increase
- State virus cases top 900, deaths reach 40
- Police: Logan man arrested with meth, heroin
- Judy Ann Towe (Litchford)
- More than 685 coronavirus cases in Kentucky; nearly 40 in BG region
- Redshirt season 'a great learning experience' for Allen
- 'Andy time': Governor's briefings become must-see viewing for locals
- Allen, Simpson leaders welcome ban on travel
- Jathan Mercer
- Zero incidents of COVID-19 transmission from print surfaces