A presidential helicopter replicating the Marine One aircraft Bowling Green-native Colonel Arthur "Mac" Reynolds, the former commanding officer of the HMX-1 squadron responsible for marine executive transportation, would have flown for Presidents Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, is installed among the aircraft on display at Aviation Heritage Park on Monday, Aug. 24, 2020. A private unveiling ceremony for the helicopter will be held on Sept. 12 for Reynolds' family members, park sponsors and city officials.
- Joe William Taylor
- WKU's Faculty Senate condemns department head's demotion
- Barren River Lake water deal finally completed
- Michael Glenn Wilson
- Pearson no longer with WKU football team
- John B. Wheeler
- William Odell Moore
- Richard H. Miller
- Bond changed for suspect in murder case after previously unknown testimony surfaces
- June Lee Pendley
- The Latest: White House: Hearts go out to Taylor's family
- Officials plead for calm amid anger over Breonna Taylor case
- Court upholds death sentence for man who killed girlfriend
- AP-NORC poll: Support for racial injustice protests declines
- Police chief: 1 man charged in shooting of 2 police officers during protests of Breonna Taylor decision in Kentucky
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.