The Med Center Health administered its 100,000th shot of the COVID-19 vaccine to Sutton Gilliam, 7, a first grader at Potter Gray Elementary, at the Med Center Urgentcare clinic off Lovers Lane in Bowling Green on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2021.
- Bluegrass Ingredients OK'd for changes to Mariah Moore building
- Teacher shortages threaten economic growth, data shows
- Margaret Ann Tabor
- Charlotte Hendrick
- Man pleads guilty in deadly BG shooting
- Famous madame Tabor’s book republished, available at RailPark
- Tops' offensive coordinator Kittley named a 2021 Broyles Award nominee
- Larry Hall
- Mark Logan
- GOP's Jackson to run for state House seat
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.