GLENDALE, Ky. (AP) — Ford and partner company to build new battery, electric vehicle plants, add 10,800 jobs starting in 2025.
Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
- General News
- Automobile Manufacturing
- Consumer Product Manufacturing
- Consumer Products And Services
- Electric Vehicles
- Green Vehicle Technology
- Green Technology
- Environment And Nature
- Production Facilities
- Corporate News
- Hiring And Recruitment
- Automotive Technology
- Industrial Technology
- BG welcomes first Afghan refugees with more to come
- Dr. Kenneth Foster Deputy
- BG man accused of holding passengers captive, shooting at motorist
- Ima Sue Barentine Chandler Stringer
- Insomnia Cookies coming to downtown BG
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- BG woman arraigned in pellet gun slaying
- Simpson man sentenced to 15 years in child porn case
- Shirley Ann Richardson (Talley)
- WCSO: Man in stolen truck pursued, arrested
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.