Sunny skies will be joined by a northwest breeze Thursday, creating tolerable conditions in comparison to the typical weather we have for mid-August. Highs will hang around the upper 80s, with humidity readings lower than what we’ve been experiencing. Enjoy it while you can, before intense heat and humidity return, along with isolated storm chances Friday into the weekend. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Thursday: High 87˚/Low 65˚ Mostly Sunny
- Friday: High 91˚/Low 64˚ Isolated Storms
- Saturday: High 94˚/Low 71˚ Mostly Sunny
- Sunday: High 93˚/Low 73˚ Isolated Storms
- Monday: High 92˚/Low 74˚ Isolated Storms