Partly to mostly sunny skies will coincide with southerly winds Tuesday, which will result in a return of the heat and humidity. A few showers will be possible this afternoon, but most areas should stay dry. Scattered storms, some of which could become strong/severe, will enter the picture Wednesday. This will be followed by numerous rounds of showers and storms Thursday through the weekend. For more forecast information, see http://wxornotBG.com.
- Tuesday: High 88˚/Low 56˚ Isolated PM Showers
- Wednesday: High 90˚/Low 65˚ Scattered Storms
- Thursday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Scattered Storms
- Friday: High 80˚/Low 68˚ Scattered Storms
- Saturday: High 82˚/Low 69˚ Showers/Storms Likely