BGPD Public Information Officer, Ronnie Ward, gives a statement to the media regarding the shooting at O'Charley's that killed one person and injured another.
Two cars at the scene of a shooting on Friday, January 24, 2020, in the parking lot of O'Cha…
Bowling Green Police investigate the scene of a shooting Friday, January 24, 2020, night in …
Bowling Green Police investigate the scene of a shooting on Friday, January 24, 2020, in the…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Rafferty's restaurant getting $250K renovation
- Convenience store coming to Delafield area
- Silvester Lee Lindsey
- WEHS students lead school's first Black History Month celebration
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Deputy: Shooting followed argument over loud music
- Smiles from the Heart returning Friday with free dental care
- WKU begins drafting new campus facilities plan
- December trial date set in BG murder-for-hire case
- H.C. Alford Jr.