Antonio Ray, 46 of Nashville, was arrested on Friday after he was identified as a suspect in the Nov. 16th robbery of the Family Dollar on Glen Lily Rd. During a police interview, he confessed to being involved in an earlier Family Dollar robbery on Gordon Ave. on July 7th.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Rafferty's restaurant getting $250K renovation
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Angela Marie Fox
- WKU awaits bonus play schedule; AD Stewart helping push change in future scheduling
- I-65 beautification project on tap for 2020
- WKU begins drafting new campus facilities plan
- Smiles from the Heart returning Friday with free dental care
- December trial date set in BG murder-for-hire case
- Sarah Smith
- Jerry Hudson