On Thursday, the City of Bowling Green Board of Ethics released a 14-page report by special counsel that determined City Commissioner Brian 'Slim' Nash violated the ethics code when he pleaded guilty to Alcohol Intoxication in May.
Three videos show city commissioner Brian "Slim" Nash leaving the Southern Kentucky Performi…
On Thursday, the city of Bowling Green Board of Ethics released special counsel Stacey Blank…
- VIDEO: Special counsel to investigate potential Nash ethics violations
- Special counsel to look into potential Nash ethics violations
- Slim Nash
- Slim Nash
- VIDEO: City OKs budget, Nash declines to discuss arrest
- City OKs budget; Nash declines to discuss arrest
- Brian "Slim" Nash
- Nash apologizes, indicates he plans to stay on commission
- VIDEO: Nash ethics settlement: 4-week leave of absence and salary loss
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.