The City of Bowling Green Board of Ethics voted unanimously Tuesday in favor of hiring a special counsel to investigate whether City Commissioner Brian "Slim" Nash violated the city ethics code when he was arrested and charged with public intoxication earlier this year.
- Special counsel to look into potential Nash ethics violations
- Slim Nash
- Slim Nash
- Special counsel appointed in Nash ethics case
- VIDEO: Special counsel appointed in Nash ethics case
- VIDEO: Special counsel report finds Nash violated ethics code
- VIDEO: Nash ethics settlement: 4-week leave of absence and salary loss
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.