Bowling Green - Angela Marie Reinart Fox, age 45 passed away Wednesday February 12, 2020 at the Medical Center at Bowling Green. The Louisville, KY native was the daughter of Johnathan Reinart, who survives, and the late Patricia Reinart. She was preceded in death by her uncle Bob Reinart and Aunt Peg Reinart. Angela is survived by her husband Brian Fox, children Tyler Boehringer, Abbygail Fox, Cody Fox and Reagan Fox, her mother in-law Barbara Fox, sister in- law Bobbie Fox, uncles Ed Reinart, Joe Reinart and aunt Teresa Reinart and Minnie Stulz who was like a second mother to Angela. Visitation will be Sunday February 16, 2020 at the J. C. Kirby & Son Lovers Lane Chapel from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Monday February 17, 2020 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM with Funeral Service at 11:00 AM with burial in the Bowling Green Gardens.
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of sympathy...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each obituary notice. By sharing a fond memory or writing a kind tribute, you will be providing a comforting keepsake to those in mourning. . From a Guest Book, you may log in with your Google, Facebook, Yahoo or AOL account to leave a message. If you have an existing account with this site, you may log in with that. Otherwise, it's simple to create a new one by clicking on the Create "Sign up" button and following the simple steps on the Sign Up page.
- Rafferty's restaurant getting $250K renovation
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Angela Marie Fox
- WKU awaits bonus play schedule; AD Stewart helping push change in future scheduling
- I-65 beautification project on tap for 2020
- WKU begins drafting new campus facilities plan
- Smiles from the Heart returning Friday with free dental care
- Deputy: Shooting followed argument over loud music
- December trial date set in BG murder-for-hire case
- Sarah Smith