Bowling Green - Angela Marie Reinart Fox, age 45 passed away Wednesday February 12, 2020 at the Medical Center at Bowling Green. The Louisville, KY native was the daughter of Johnathan Reinart, who survives, and the late Patricia Reinart. She was preceded in death by her uncle Bob Reinart and Aunt Peg Reinart. Angela is survived by her husband Brian Fox, children Tyler Boehringer, Abbygail Fox, Cody Fox and Reagan Fox, her mother in-law Barbara Fox, sister in- law Bobbie Fox, uncles Ed Reinart, Joe Reinart and aunt Teresa Reinart and Minnie Stulz who was like a second mother to Angela. Visitation will be Sunday February 16, 2020 at the J. C. Kirby & Son Lovers Lane Chapel from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM and Monday February 17, 2020 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM with Funeral Service at 11:00 AM with burial in the Bowling Green Gardens.
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of sympathy...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each obituary notice. By sharing a fond memory or writing a kind tribute, you will be providing a comforting keepsake to those in mourning. . From a Guest Book, you may log in with your Google, Facebook, Yahoo or AOL account to leave a message. If you have an existing account with this site, you may log in with that. Otherwise, it's simple to create a new one by clicking on the Create "Sign up" button and following the simple steps on the Sign Up page.
Flowers & Gifts
- Beshear announces new Warren cases, says testing to increase
- Kentucky sees largest spike in coronavirus cases; death toll increases to 18
- State virus cases top 900, deaths reach 40
- Police: Logan man arrested with meth, heroin
- Judy Ann Towe (Litchford)
- Zero incidents of COVID-19 transmission from print surfaces
- More than 685 coronavirus cases in Kentucky; nearly 40 in BG region
- Allen, Simpson leaders welcome ban on travel
- Kentucky churches defy virus orders, hold in-person services
- Jathan Mercer