DEAR DAVE: My wife and I are in our late twenties, and we have a full emergency fund saved up. Our only debt is our home. We have talked about having a child sometime next year, but I am on the road three weeks a month for my job. I don’t want to be gone so much once we have a child, and I am thinking about opening my own business, so I can eliminate the travel and control my hours better. Do you have any thoughts on this situation? – MIKE
— Dave Ramsey offers financial advice as host of a nationally syndicated radio program, “The Dave Ramsey Show.” Locally, his program may be heard from 6 to 9 p.m. weekdays on TALK 104.1-FM WKCT. For more, visit www.daveramsey.com.
- Woman at center of Till lynching reported in Bowling Green
- Protesters converge on BG, seeking woman tied to 1955 lynching
- Second hotel planned for The Hub
- Scottsville men plead guilty to bid rigging scheme
- Jerry Roger Young
- Todd Carter
- Extension of former Shive Lane on track for spring finish
- Jerry Wayne Pearson
- Buchanon to continue workforce development at National Corvette Museum
- Charles Randolph "Charlie" Richardson, Jr.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!