DEAR ABBY: My aunt is a money-hungry, conniving thief. From the time I was a baby, she always bought me gifts. But when her parents (my grandparents) died, she literally stole more than $200,000 from them. She claims my grandfather willed it all to her, which is not true because he detested her. She promised my mom $5,000 when she retired. Well, it has been 10 years since Mom retired, and my aunt claims she doesn’t remember promising her. Then she claimed she invested and lost it. Do I have a right to be angry at her? – MAD IN MICHIGAN
Dear Abby is written by Abigail Van Buren, also known as Jeanne Phillips, and was founded by her mother, Pauline Phillips. Contact Dear Abby at www.DearAbby.com or P.O. Box 69440, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Woman at center of Till lynching reported in Bowling Green
- Protesters converge on BG, seeking woman tied to 1955 lynching
- Second hotel planned for The Hub
- Scottsville men plead guilty to bid rigging scheme
- Jerry Roger Young
- Todd Carter
- Extension of former Shive Lane on track for spring finish
- Jerry Wayne Pearson
- Buchanon to continue workforce development at National Corvette Museum
- Charles Randolph "Charlie" Richardson, Jr.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!