DEAR ABBY: My brother passed away. He and my sister-in-law had a good marriage. A month after his funeral, my sister-in-law gave her kids their father’s clothes, instructed them to go through them, keep what they wanted or sell or donate the rest. It has been barely a year. Now she’s redecorating their house – painting, taking down pictures and buying new furniture.
- Rec basketball coach arrested after fight, gunshot
- Habitat ReStore moving to new home on Center Street
- Sheila Blanton Dunklau
- Man arraigned in deadly Logan shooting
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- Franklin Drive-In Theater goes dark
- BG native Flynn helps coach Orange to national title
- 50-car train derailment causes big fire, evacuations in Ohio
- Edgar Merrill Stuart
- BG man charged with manslaughter in drug-related death
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!