For Bowling Green senior offensive lineman Jackson Littlefield, Saturday’s Class 5A state final against Owensboro at Kroger Field in Lexington…
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH MONDAY MORNING... The Flood Watch continues for * Portions of southern Indiana, and all of central Kentucky. * From late tonight through Monday morning * Moderate to heavy rainfall will spread south to north late tonight and continue Sunday morning. Additional rainfall around 2 inches is likely, with localized 3 inch amounts possible. * Heavy rainfall may cause excess runoff and localized flooding in the Watch area. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on current forecasts. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio and your local media for the latest information. &&
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Bowling Green's Bob Evans restaurant closes
- BG woman suspected of child abuse
- Bowling Green native Mills making mark in music industry
- Two-day pursuit of stolen truck leads to arrest of Tennessee man in BG
- Barren man arrested on burglary charge
- BG man arrested in reported stabbing
- Rush Limbaugh buried in private cemetery in St. Louis
- Connie Barnes High
- Police: Shooting suspect went to Rockfield house to retrieve gun
- Grand jury to consider case of woman accused of hiding slaying suspect