Members of Auburn's Amish population have risked fines and jail time fighting back against ordinances requiring buggy emblems and collection bags for large animals.
AUBURN — Members of Auburn’s Amish community appeared to take tentative steps toward complying with an Auburn city ordinance that requires lar…
- By JUSTIN STORY firstname.lastname@example.org
RUSSELLVILLE — An Amish father and son were found guilty Wednesday of violating a local ordinance regulating the collection of waste from larg…
- By JUSTIN STORY The Daily News email@example.com 783-3256
Circumstances that have festered for years have left Auburn Mayor Mike Hughes with little choice but to take stronger steps to clean the stree…
- By JUSTIN STORY, The Daily News, firstname.lastname@example.org/783-3256
State legislation filed this week and sponsored by two area lawmakers would give operators of slow-moving vehicles – including several Amish d…
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Texas Roadhouse plans Bowling Green location
- Buckner, involved in Kereiakes shooting, paroled
- Two men dead in BG shooting
- Pepper fined $100K, placed on probation for five years in money laundering case
- Suspect in Logan slaying wants to keep dreadlocks
- Clayton anticipates Warren County schools to delay opening to Aug. 12
- John Scott Stone
- There is no white privilige
- Warren County grand jury returns indictments
- BG woman dies in ATV crash