In 2012 Bowling Green celebrated 200 years of incorporation as a Kentucky city.
These are excerpts from the 1902-03 catalog for the Potter College for Young Ladies, a precursor to the modern-day Potter College of Arts &…
It is rare that someone can say they can’t get any of their health care needs met in Bowling Green.
- By ZACH GREENWELL, The Daily News, email@example.com/783-3239
Darel Carrier has watched high school sports in Warren County ebb and flow through the years.
- By JUSTIN STORY The Daily News firstname.lastname@example.org/783-3256
In 19th century Bowling Green, the Underwood family was the closest thing to a political dynasty.
Government and business officials here continue to try to recruit commercial air service for the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport.
It started with a common mosquito, the Aedes aegypti.
- By CHUCK MASON The Daily News email@example.com/783-3262
“The Philistines are upon us,” wrote Johanna Louisa “Josie” Underwood in her Bowling Green diary in 1861.
- By MICHEAL COMPTON, The Daily News, firstname.lastname@example.org/783-3247
Those who haven’t been to the Western Kentucky University campus in 10 years or longer will probably have trouble finding their way, as the ca…
First known as the L&N Turnpike and later as U.S. 31-W or the Dixie Highway, the road is a major corridor through Kentucky and Bowling Green.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Daily News Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a digest of each day's headlines & events from The Daily News by email? Signup today!
The Amplifier Headlines & Events Email Blast
Would you like to receive a weekly digest of headlines & events from The Amplifier by email? Signup today!
Daily News Hosted Events
The Daily News is a proud host of community enrichment events. Join our Daily News Events mailing list to learn about the next event we are planning. Sign up now.
- Jennifer Mary Tyler
- Superintendents voice concerns about reopening schools amid pandemic
- Perdue Farms plant tied to area's spike in COVID-19 cases
- BG tops 70K population but loses fastest-growing title
- McConnell in BG: Next relief bill won't be 'grab bag'
- William 'Bill' Alan Madison
- Man's throat slashed in Allen, police arrest suspect
- GoPuff delivery service coming to Bowling Green
- Sixth virus-related death confirmed in Warren; statewide toll at 400
- Meth lab found, two arrested in Butler