...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Green River at Woodbury affecting Butler and Warren Counties.
Green River at Rochester affecting Butler, Ohio and Muhlenberg
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio and your local media for the latest
If you are affected by these crests take any necessary actions.
Additional information is available at water.weather.gov/ahps2/index.
Additional information is available at www.weather.gov/lmk.
The next statement will be issued Saturday.
...The Flood Warning is now in effect until Monday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Green River at Woodbury.
* Until Monday evening.
* At 7:00 PM CST Friday the stage was 37.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 33.0 feet, Old Ferry River Road in Aberdeen floods.
* Impact...At 36.0 feet, Many parts of Woodbury flood.
* Impact...At 38.0 feet, KY 403 between James McKinney bridge and
Three Tile Lane floods. US 231 south of Sawmill Road in Morgantown
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 37.0
feet on 02/26/2019.
STUDIO LINE: 270-780-9626
TOLL FREE: 866-543-9528
BUSINESS LINE: 270-781-2121